Analog IC Design Engineer – Design Verification (5164r)
Mountain View, CA | Contract
Analog IC Design Engineer – Design Verification
Work with analog design team. Responsible for simulation and verification of design. Develop analog test benches and run simulations. Refine test plans for various analog blocks and run block level as well as full chip simulations.
• 10 + years of strong analog design skills. Deep understanding of Analog building blocks such as data converters, op amps, switched capacitor designs.
• Experience writing analog test benches.
• Spice simulators (Eldo preferred but other spice simulators ok).
• Exposure and experience with Monte Carlo simulation.
• Experience with schematic capture / layout tools such as Synopsys Laker or Cadence Virtuoso.
• Must have strong background in Analog (tools such as Eldo) and mixed mode simulations (tools such as VCS AMS).
• Deep understanding of effect of x-talk, parasitics, IR drop on circuit performance.