Applications Engineer - Media (5099r)
Sunnyvale, CA | Contract
Applications Engineer - Media
Looking for a Media Applications engineer to implement new user experiences in VR/AR (Mixed Reality). This person is going to architect/implement apps as well as drive engineering efforts in order to produce deliverables.
• Develop high quality apps leveraging test driven principles with clear and concise code which can be reused.
• Support engineering/architecture of the SW groups.
• Correct SW defects by troubleshooting and resolving the issues.
• Work hand in hand with the UX designers to implement their specs.
• 3D graphics with physics experience
• Third party library, API's and frameworks
• Experience with UX design
• Strong testing experience - unit, functional and automated
• Expert programming abilities in C, C++
• Mobile SW Architecture
• Implementation experience in media applications on mobile operating systems or Android. - Media or Music Players, etc.
• Native Android development with C++ / NDK.
• Someone with shipped apps on embedded products or published apps on a store
• Integration experience with large 3rd party media services.
• Codecs knowledge and streaming protocols.