Consumer Support Program Manager (5149r)
Menlo Park, CA | Contract
Consumer Support Program Manager
Looking for a technical savvy PM or TPM who will drive projects in the customer service, NPI, Operations and CX spaces. This person will take business and functional requirements and define the system requirements, tech specs, UAT, integration testing plans and drive project schedules from design to release.
• Team up with UI/UX teams, device SW teams, Apps SW teams to define and deliver complex features and ensure project is successfully executed.
• Anticipate future bottlenecks, provide escalation management, balance needs of the business vs. tech constraints.
• Experience creating, maintaining and disseminating project info to internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong ability to drive project plans as well as develop and deliver on project milestones.
• Extensive experience with the development of technical solutions in regards to customer support and experience.
• Learn, develop, implement new technologies as well as ideas and initiatives.
• Understanding of service oriented architectures & product development/project management
• Strong TPM or PM experience – product or program
• Ability to implement lean and/or Agile environments
• Experience in customer service and/or consumer experience.
• Experience in consumer device SW, messenger/messenger bots.