Control Systems Engineer (5133)
Mountain View, CA | Contract
Control Systems Engineer
Develop and maintain software necessary for accurate and reliable control of medical device. Define and document external interfaces for the control system. Perform unit-level testing and participate in system wide integration and testing with other hardware and software subsystems.
• Experience developing and programming of control systems for complex hardware systems
• Experience of VxWorks or other real-time operating systems
• Programming experience in C/C++ required
• Ability to write documents that describe requirements, specifications, design, and test specifications.
• Experience in programming real-time motion control systems highly desirable.
• C# is highly desirable
• Experience with National Instruments Labview, Matlab and other simulation tools desirable
• Experience with MRI and/or radio-therapy applications desirable
• Familiarity with medical device hazard analysis and design of mitigations for risk highly desirable