Ecommerce Systems Architect (5104r)
(none selected) | Contract
Ecommerce Systems Architect
Looking for a Ecommerce Systems Architect to design and execute products which will power the enterprise – business rules, system processes, applications and data. The person will be responsible for defining and building integrated/scalable/robust Ecommerce enterprise apps with a primary focus on the backend systems. This person will work cross functionally and should bring a solid blend of in house ecommerce apps which will be combined with a thorough knowledge if Ecommerce vendor apps expertise.
• Define/Analyze all tech aspects of Ecommerce systems including the following – Application Design and Technical Interface Architecture. Analyze and Define all technical aspects of an Ecommerce system ( Technical Interfaces Architecture and Application Design ).
• Translate high-level business reqs and formulate Ecommerce system capabilities. This will be based on business trends/needs.
• This person will need to create all documentation to support new system solutions which will be proposed. This includes – context diagrams, data model, system flow, system process and technical specs.
• Design Ecommerce system app features which meet/exceed business needs which will support both short and long term business growth
• This person will identify system gaps and opportunities which will ensure that the best way to develop Ecommerce technical solution. (All inclusive to extensive business rules)
• Extensive expertise in Ecommerce app development – Physical goods as well as digital products
• Extensive product management experience - Commerce and online stores
• Strong design/implementation experience for point of sale solutions
• Expertise in building customer service platforms
• White board experience – ability to provide end to end explanation of applications/modules/features.
• Create process flows, site maps, functional specs and sometimes wireframes if needed.
• Solid communication skills, presentation abilities and negotiation experience.