HW Test Engineer (5168)
Mountain View, CA | Contract
HW Test Engineer
• Drive HW system validation focused on custom HW.
• Experience creating test plans & schedules as well as working with SW/HW teams to implement requirements for tests.
• Work with CM’s (Contract Manufacturers) to deploy/maintain automated test stations and root cause assembly issues during the production.
• HW Test development and calibration procedures.
• Experience performing lab testing of components PCBA, batteries, sensors, etc.
• Design/maintain test fixtures for lab & factory.
• Design automated test setups in the lab & factory – HW/SW for board level & system level testing.
• Perform mechanical, electrical and environmental testing.
• Extensive EE or related experience.
• Communication interface experience - I2C, UART, MIPI and SPI.
• PCB design, rework/soldering of small sized components, bring-up, component level & integrated system testing.
• Exceptional programming and debug skills – Python, Labview, C/C++.
• Drive automated testing by writing scripts.
• Willingness to travel (domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time)