Rework Technician (5131)
Mountain View, CA | Contract
Looking for a HW Technician to focus on fine pitch/ rework. They will be working with very small chipsets in a prototyping lab. This person needs to have very solid experience working with small chips and components (01005 is preferred). If someone has very strong hand eye coordination and stable hands they can be trained on wire bonding but some experience is preferred.
• 3-10 years of experience one or more of the following lab environments – R&D Lab, Prototyping Lab, Engineering Development Lab, etc.
• Years of experience doing fine pitch/rework.
• Ability to understand, write and follow HW test plans/procedures for executing product quality tests.
• Ability and experience delivering stable, repeatable and reliable test results.
• Experience with calibrating test equipment, setting up and testing fixture design and builds.
• Ability to lift 25-35 pounds.
• Handling optoelectronic components - photo detectors, lasers, etc.
• Hands on experience with K&S wire bonders – (01005 size wires).
• Experience with manual wire die bonding machines - substrates, pad sizes, wire types, etc.
• handling optoelectronic components - photo detectors, lasers, etc.