Hardware Test Technician (5156)
Mountain View, CA | Contract
Hardware Test Technician
System level hardware testing. Assembling test fixtures, supporting testing, participating in integration hardware/software testing.
• 5-10 years’ experience of hardware lab test technician experience
• Experience building, testing and debugging digital and analog prototypes.
• Skilled in soldering, wiring, ability to create and assemble test fixtures, cables & wiring harnesses, etc.
• Ability to read, modify and create PCB schematics and develop test procedures.
• Experience testing power supply, high speed interfaces, etc.
• Experience with Logic analyzers, Oscilloscopes, etc
• Altium is a plus
• Autocad or Solidworks is a plus
• Experience with high voltage equipment is a plus
• Basic shop skills, work with hand tools, drill press, etc.
• Scripting and automation is not required but a big plus