Hardware Validation Engineer (5190)
Board Level High Speed Design/Validation. The ideal candidates should have a clear understanding of the design trade off, have solid EE Debugging experience for both Software and Firmware issues. This person should have a very solid expertise in high speed signal protocols such as I2C, MIPI, Data Transfer, etc. Extensive programming abilities in C, C++ or FW level is a requirement as well.
- Strong programming skills – C, C++ or FW level
- Expertise in high speed protocols – I2C, MIPI, PCIE, Data Transfer, etc.
- Strong top level knowledge of EE.
- Solid abilities in prototyping solutions & bench testing methodology.
- Microcontroller experience – ARM, 8051, etc.
- Strong EE abilities – Board Design Validation