Hardware Validation Engineer (5138r)
Mountain View, CA
Hardware Validation Engineer
System validation and quality optimization of consumer hardware products. Create and execute test plans.
Collaborate with other engineers in system bring-up, design verification, troubleshooting, failure analysis, and optimization to resolve the issues and improve system performance.
- Hands-on experience with various lab equipment such as real-time scope, sampling scope, TDR/TDT, VNA/ENA, spectrum analyzer, logic analyzers, protocol analyzers, and etc.
• Experience in modern analog, digital electronic circuits, power delivery, and transmission line theory
• System validation and optimization experience in one or more of the following areas: high-speed serial interface (MIPI/DP/USB/PCIE), memory interface (DDR/SDR/LPDDR3/LPDDR4), RF validation (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Cellular, GPS), Power supply (Switch PS, LDO), EMC/ESD/Safety compliance, Display, Camera (optical and electrical), Audio, input device validation (capacitive touch, keyboard, mice etc).
• Hands-on experience in RF, desense, and power supply verification
• Experience with consumer product development processes for high volume product design, with focus on power integrity, signal integrity, and EMC/EMI/ESD
• Experience in software programming for lab automation with Linux environment, Perl, Python, Tcl, MATLAB, and/or C++