Jr Technical Recruiter
Campbell, CA | FullTime
We are seeking a self-motivated, dynamic individual to become our new Junior Technical Recruiter, and join our successful Silicon Valley team. This is an entry level position that requires someone with strong drive and desire to build a career in sales.
About the Junior Technical Recruiter Role
As a Junior Technical Recruiter, you will have the exciting opportunity to help engineers find their ideal contract in the Silicon Valley. Under the leadership of experienced technical recruiters with 8+ years of experience, you’ll learn the ins and outs of the staffing industry. We also provide a three week training program to teach you the full recruitment cycle, and develop your sourcing, screening, and negotiation skills. This is a sales role and it requires confidence, motivation and tenacity. Are you up for the challenge?
- Source qualified technical talent using tools such as Internet research, job boards, networking, and employee referrals
- Cold call potential candidates to gauge their interest in new roles
- Conduct technical screening interviews in order to determine the candidate’s fit for the role
- Understand the needs of the candidate, and identify opportunities to assist them in their professional development.
- Build and deepen relationships with multiple candidates through meetings and phone calls.
- Provide advice and appropriate direction to job seekers that could impact their career decisions
- Collect and analyze feedback and distribute information to candidates, hiring managers, and internal team throughout recruiting process
- Manage appropriate candidate tracking and reporting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required
- Experience in a fast-paced environment such as a corporate office, sales, or customer service
- Strong phone presence
- Organization and the ability to keep composure when handling many tasks
- Outstanding written and in person communication, interpersonal, and client presentation abilities
- Highly driven, calm, creative, and an astute ability to set realistic goals
- Interest in the staffing, engineering, and technology industries