Lab Support Technician (5140)
Mountain View, CA | Contract
Lab Support Technician
Looking for a lab technician to assist in a variety of tasks in an engineering lab. This person’s responsibilities will involve both HW and SW set up, maintenance and configuration.
• Experience setting up engineering labs, performing maintenance and upgrading server systems HW, FW, SW.
• Experience executing qualification tests for component sustaining tasks and building out test beds.
• Solid understanding and hands on experience with PC-style server HW.
• Experience with physical reconfiguration of server system HW – memory, processors, IO cards/hard disks.
• Ability to carry out instructions for running DOS utilities for FW updates.
• Ability to carry out instructions in regards to running Linux system confidence tests as well as stress tests.
• Experience reconfiguring mechanical chassis and replacing electro-mechanical components.
• Experience with cabling.
• Experience with networking.