Machine Learning Engineer (5188)
Cupertino, CA | Contract
Machine Learning Engineer
Looking for an ML engineer to identify and apply methods to process & analyze large datasets of both labeled and unlabeled records [10GB-100TB]. These records consist of image data, parametric and categorical data. This may or may not require classification via supervised and/or unsupervised learning, automated feature generations and direct image in order to label the classifications.
• Extensive experience working with large datasets - 100’s of TB’s
• Experience using tools – Pandas, Caffe, Torch, TensorFlow.
• Extensive experience developing machine learning algorithms specifically using image data as training inputs.
• Understanding of image processing
• Certs, trainings, etc - Neural Networks class, Coursera's Machine Learning, Engineer Nanodegree, Udacity’s Machine Learning Engineer, Artificial Intelligence.
• Competing and/or winning Kaggle ML competitions.