Physical Design Engineer (5150)
Santa Clara , CA | Contract
Physical Design Engineer - Mixed Signal IC Layout
We are looking for experienced analog/mixed-signal physical design engineer for mixed signal IC products. The individual can work closely with designers, effectively take instructions, and assisting with tape-out related activities. Having good knowledge in semiconductor device physics and process technologies is a plus.
- Efficiently understand and apply Physical Design Rule for given technology in the assignments.
- Work closely with designers to ensure the layout is completed properly, using all known methods.
- Chip and/or block level floor planning, pin and/or bus planning, Power planning.
- Minimum 5 years of direct working experience, but not more 10 years.
- Experience with analog blocks for the layout: Bandgap, current mirror, OpAmp, Charge pump, PLL, and ESD(DAC, ADC optional)
- Experience in TSMC, 0.18um Technology.
- Fluent in physical design tools: Cadence Calibre, Assura
- Fluent in Physical Verification (DRC/LVS/ERC/ANT) with digital and mixed-signal designs