Product Engineer/ATE Test Engineer (5087)
Mountain View, CA | Contract
Product Engineer/ATE Test Engineer
Support the development custom CMOS products, including product manufacturing development, silicon bringup, validation, characterization and transition to mass production. Requires experience in all parts of semiconductor product manufacturing including development, fab, test, and packaging. Yield improvement.
• 7 years of experience in product and test engineering for SOCs or ASICs.
• Direct experience in IC mass production
• Good understanding of manufacturing test - Experience with Teradyne J750 ATE Test equipment
• Strong probability and statistics background. Must know JMP Software.
• Good software scripting skills