Program Manager – HW Initiatives (5105r)
Menlo Park, CA | Contract
Program Manager – HW Initiatives
Looking for a strong PM who is experienced with driving new product developments from conception to production. This will be primarily HW focused and they need to have experience setting deliverables and tracking progress of the development using specifically Gantt charts. Having experience in a very fast paced environment with limited structure is a must have. This project will not allow for lots of hand holding and guidance so the person should be experienced with owning a project and driving it to completion by working cross functionally with a variety of groups including engineering, universities, finance, vendors, etc.
• Experience driving system level projects in the consumer electronics arena from conception all the way through prototype and production – HW and SW will be incorporated in finished product.
• Create deliverables/milestones and track the progression using Gantt charts.
• Experience with fast paced environments which are highly visible with limited guidance. (Apple, Amazon Lab 126, Microsoft, Google, etc.)
• This person will manage paperwork/documentation involving finances, budgets, SOW’s, etc.
• Engineering background or degree in EE, Computer Science, etc.
• Experience preparing user studies would be a big plus.
• Experience tracking, selecting and ordering components and filling out the paperwork that goes along with this – Screws, pins, small components, etc.