Program Manager – Logistics/Service Operations (5107r)
Menlo Park, CA | Contract
Program Manager – Logistics/Service Operations
Looking for a logistics program managers to focus on customer experience. This person will build and execute all processes in relation to inbound/outbound transportation of completed goods/parts for reverse logistics. This person will work cross functionally with operations, materials, supply chain and GTM teams. This person should also have a solid understanding of customer requirements and service operations. This person should be data driven and not be afraid to drive a project to success by taking ownership of their relevant responsibilities.
• Design/implement outbound/inbound customer focused logistic strategies for reverse logistics.
• Manage the logistics in regards to the purchasing and transportation of goods/components. (Including documentation/compliance).
• Work with logistics vendors to negotiate prices and contracts.
• Manage improvements in regards to logistics services - Charge backs (Related to shipping), cost savings, ect.
• Work cross functionally with different teams to support transportation projects and initiatives in regards to reverse logistics objectives.
• Use KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) to monitor logistics performance.
• Extensive experience in transportation logistics.
• ERP systems experience.
• Strong experience driving projects in a fast paced environment with little structure.
• Extremely strong experience and understanding in customer experience ops, material management, consumer warranty policy and repair ops.
• A strong strategic thinker who is always improving processes with a analytical mindset. This person should be comfortable taking full responsibility for their section of the project.
• Past experience with directly or indirectly managing small or medium employees yet be able to work independently during early development stages.
• Open to travel up to 25% globally.