Program Manager - Business Solutions Strategist (5091r)
Menlo Park, CA | Contract
Program Manager - Business Solutions Strategist
Looking for a business solutions strategist to improve business processes, information quality and tech. This will all be in an effort to improve ops performance and decision making. The person will work with both internal and external customers to address constraints, support and system needs. They will work with vendors to create the full consumer experience through business processes. This will be a position requiring leadership and a strong ability to identify, evaluate and promote emerging ideas.
• Strong end to end consumer experience – plan, strategize and implement both support and reverse logistics systems
• Create strategy and solutions workshops with internal/external customers
• Work with business partners to obtain high level requirements to capture business needs
• Address process gaps and stakeholders priorities
•Use key inputs from business orgs, suppliers, architecture teams, etc. to develop best practices.
• Define and document end to end business process, technical requirements and ecosystems architecture/design.
• Participate in design reviews to coordinate project delivery and communicate systems designs
• Degree in Mathematics, Supply Chain or Engineering
• Extensive experience in Supply Chain or Operations Experience
• a few years of SW engineering experience, solutions architecture, systems integrations, etc.
• Work side by side with engineers to implement/deploy scalable solutions
• Strong leadership abilities and creative thinking are required. This will be used to come up with creative ways of solving business challenges.