Project Manager – Event Planning (5151)
Menlo Park, CA | Contract
Project Manager – Event Planning
Looking for a strong Event Manager who also has Go to Market experience. The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years of industry experience planning as well as executing events. These events can vary from small custom events, large custom events, trade shows, etc. Some important details will be preplanning, onsite executions, create/track budgets, booth designs and much more. This will require someone who has extensive events planning experience, a drive to get project done on time and within budget and a very creative and logical mentality.
• Extensive event management and logistics experience with the following – Trade shows, corporate events, large custom events, small custome events, store launches, etc.
• Experience planning entire events/trade shows on their own - Including preplanning, onsite executions, and post event wrap-up.
• This person should be creative and strive to create an innovative consumer experience - event layouts, branding, displays, overall ambiance, etc.
• Ability to drive and manage tasks within budget and deadlines without supervision.
• Ability to work in an environment with little structure and still thrive.
• Solid personality including relationship building, team work, etc.
• This person should be confident setting up project standards, proactively develop new project tools/templates and cadence/version controls for project documentation/workflow.
• This person should be comfortable creating a project plan and executing against it: action items, owners, due date, statuses/issues, lessons learned as well as risks
• This person should have experience developing and leveraging partnerships with vendors and stake holders and always be developing new ways to increase customer satisfaction.
• Solid PLM Systems experience.
• A background in one or more of the following – Technical, retail launches, go to market, etc.