Project Manager – User Studies/Data Collection (5186)
Menlo Park, CA
Project Manager – User Studies/Data Collection
This Project Manager is going to work closely with the technical project management teams. They will plan the logistics and drive the successful execution of collecting large scale data sets which will be used to create development solutions for problems in computer vision/machine learning.
• Collect and refine goals, deliverables and processes.
• Manage and coordinate the data collection efforts daily to ensure smooth operations.
• Write specs, develop support materials and drive project deliverables/milestones from beginning to end.
• This person will coordinate the efforts between internal teams and outside merchants/vendors.
• This person will be very hands on in regards to data collection during pilot stages.
• Collect feedback in order to refine and optimize processes.
• Experience and ability to drive the logistics of an internal user experience study.
• Experience implementing and coordinating the data collection processes of these studies which will focus on image/audio processing, Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
• A few years of experience in project management involving some form of data collection and consumer electronics.
• Experience driving projects – detail oriented and self driven.
• Strong communication skill, a friendly/driven demeanor and the ability to flourish in a fast paced start up like environment.
• Strong experience successfully managing projects involving both internal and external parties.