Project Manager (5086r)
Menlo Park, CA | Contract
Looking for a mid-level Program Manager with Go-to-Market Experience. This person should have about 5 years of experience. This person aide in overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of go-to-market projects. They should have experience creating milestones/deliverables and tracking the progress of them in order to ensure the project is on track.
• analytical and problem solving skills
• planning and organizing
• communication skills
• attention to detail
• Experience creating strategic go-to-market programs to support the overall strategic business plan / growth goals.
• This person should be comfortable and have experience working in an Agile startup environment that has limited structure and plans can turn on a dime.
• Experience working with cross-functional partners to develop and define project plans and measureable deliverables/milestones.
• Experience creating go-to-market program plans, project schedules, forecasts and maintain the processes/tools to ensure successful execution of go-to-market programs.
• This person should have strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to simplify and communicate intricate/complex ideas
• Experience working with cross functional teams and overseeing their contributions to the go-to-market programs, monitor on program progress and resolve issues to ensure successful and timely execution of go-to-market programs.
• This person should have strong leadership skills, organizational skills yet have the flexibility to shift priority projects quickly and effectively
• Experience working across all business lines to collaborate and coordinate go-to-market program preparation for deployment. This will include market/competitive analysis, packaging of product, positioning/pricing, marketing plans, sales enablement, purchase adoption, etc.
• Ability to develop a strong rapport with internal stakeholders and leadership through communication and reporting of metrics and the success of GTM programs.
• Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Direct work experience in project management capacity
• Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management
• Experience working with engineering teams and developing internal systems