QA Lead (5142)
Mountain View, CA | Contract
Looking for a Lead QA Engineer to help in the advancement of mobile entertainment. This current project will use a cell phone's sensor suite to deliver a social experience. This person will work with many groups outside of QA and automation to help with successful worldwide releases. Key responsibilities will be executing regression tests, creating test plans and ensuring adequate testing is done. They will also improve the app by making recommendations on the product. Someone with experience in leading QA teams in a gaming company would be ideal.
• Create/execute test cases in addition to full regression tests
• Explain issues/risks and test statuses quickly and effectively
• Conduct root cause analysis against unfound issues
• This person must have experience in QA for gaming apps or come from a gaming background.
• Mobile apps testing is a big plus but not necessarily required if they have enough gaming experience - iOS AND Android devices
• Solid understanding of SQA methodologies/best practices
• Extensive experience creating as well as executing regression test cases and plans
• The languages/tools involved in this role are ADB and/or XCode. Coding isn’t a must have if they are experienced with QA for gaming. Basic experience with Espresso, Robotium or JUnit
• Testing big mobile apps and/or games
• Automated testing frameworks for creating/executing regression tests
• Testing platform experience - Testdroid or AppPurify
• Generate reports from bug tracking SW like JIRA
• Some knowledge or experience in Python OR Java