Quality Program Manager (5055r)
Menlo Park, CA | Contract
Quality Program Manager
We are looking for a Quality Program Manager to help design/establish quality management systems for the Customer Service team. This is a critical role and requires working cross-functionally in order to increase predictability and minimize low quality in the operational processes. Someone with an analytical background that can help focus on early predictions on performance deviations in order to help maximize customer satisfaction.
• Design/deploy Quality Management system for Customer Experience team. The goal is to anticipate field issues and maximize customer satisfaction.
• Provide leadership in analytics to statistically connect field metrics to product development. The goal is to address field issues quickly.
• Lead communication/actions on quality by conducting quality review and aligning/engaging with cross-functional teams.
• Lead quality improvements on daily operations: measure and report in key process areas.
• BA/BS or Master’s in quantitative/technical field.
• Extensive experience in Quality management in consumer electronics.
• Solid communication and strong problem solving skills.
• 25% travel globally.
• This role is very hands on and requires outside the box thinking while working collaboratively with Go-To-Market, Marketing, Branding, User Research and Engineering activities.
• This person should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment with little structure and guidance.
• Experience managing quality systems involving consumer experience - call center and repair operations, etc.
• Lean / Six Sigma experience - green belt, black belt, etc.