Senior 3D Graphics Unity Engineer (5157)
San Jose , CA | Contract
Senior 3D Graphics Unity Engineer
• Lead the development of Unity3D and 3D Graphics technology.
• Lead and develop Unity3D SDK and API.
• Manage and direct Unity apps and demo development.
• Lead and manage the optimization of Unity SDK & 3D Graphics compatibility and support.
• Work side by side with founders and core teams to reach both short term and long term goals by managing Unity plug in and other needs in 3D graphics.
• Expert Unity3d as well as 3D graphics engineering. This person will create content and code/script using C#.
• Solid understanding of Unity3d native & third party plugin interfaces.
• Understanding of Unity3d development involving networking & mobile deployments
• Ability to work with and manage 2nd & 3rd parties developing with Unity3d.
• Ability to manage/understand related QA and testing.
• Bachelors Degree, Unity Training is a big plus
• Technically savvy/creative and have demonstrated abilities in creating photo realistic/interactive 3D graphics.
• Solid understanding/interest in the roadmap of global 3D graphics.
• Experience in C++ and/or Java.