Software/Firmware Tools Developers (5189r)
Cupertino, CA | Contract
SW/FW Tools Developers
Looking for an engineer to architect/develop and maintain key frameworks and tool SW solutions for test device HW design teams. This person will work closely with EE, architecture, FW, Ops, test and logistics groups. This position will require a very strong understanding of SW and how it applies to HW test initiatives.
• Develop SW Solutions at sub module level and/or complete from concept.
• Strong C/Objective C/API/framework dev, app FW, user level scripting, database and/or web development may be needed as well.
• Assist in debugging and bringing up HW
• Solid programming skills - C, C++, Objective C
• Strong experience in SW/FW development for HW solutions.
• Knowledge of EE – Read schematics, hardware architectures, debugging interfaces, etc.
• Strong understanding of how to develop key frameworks & API’s for multi user deployments.
• Scripting abilities - Python, Perl, shell big plus.
• Microcontroller experience - PIC, ARM, 8051 big plus.
• PCB board debug & bring up in relation to FW & device SW interfaces big plus.
• DFM “Design for Manufacturability” and DFT “Design for Test” & statistical tolerance analysis.
• Understanding of web development or databases.
• SW/FW development on high speed protocols.
• HW design.