Sr. Backend Engineer - Core Platforms (5065r)
San Francisco , CA | Contract
Looking for backend engineers to build a Core Platform that will work throughout the stack. This person should have experience in delivering enterprise level SW.
• Be a strong contributor in the design, architecture and build of the Core Platform.
• Assist with scaling the platform and build new intricate features.
• Assist in DevOps processes and the building of tools.
• Create project timelines and deliverables.
• Ability to work with customers when and if needed
• Be open to assisting the frontend and if needed develop new skills.
• Assist with applying algorithm development for deeper rooted problems.
• Strong in Python & Django (If you are an expert in a similar language and can ramp up this might be an option for very strong candidates).
• Someone who is a able to work independently but also can work with a team when needed.
• Someone who is well versed in SW design and understands the importance of keeping code clean. You always leave code better than you found it, and you have opinions on software design.
• Someone who is comfortable working in a fast paced start up environment.
• Experience with DevOps – Vagrant, AWS, Postgres, Ansible. DevOps.
• API design experience – Restful API.