Staff Firmware Engineer (5155r)
Sunnyvale, CA | FullTime
Staff Firmware Engineer
Develop embedded firmware for our next generation gateways and sensors. Participate in the development of our next generation wireless mesh network. Design and develop bridging and routing firmware to tie our local wireless network to corporate and cloud networks. Develop low level drivers for Ethernet, wifi, and 802.15.4. Work closely with the hardware design team to support initial board bring up as well as hardware design verification.
- 5+ years in embedded Linux on ARM based SOCs with experience in transport, network, and data link layers.
- 3+ years experience in real time embedded firmware on ARM based SOCs.
- Experience with link layer authentication and encryption.
- Experience with Ethernet and Wi-Fi drivers.
- Experience with limited resource ARM based SOCs required.
- Experience with 802.15.4 and wireless mesh networks
- Power management experience a big plus
- BSEE/CS and MS preferred