Systems Electrical Engineer - PCB (5088)
Fremont , CA | Contract
Systems Electrical Engineer - PCB
Looking for a Systems EE to assist on projects/activities involving board level, system integration, cable design, AC control enclosures, power control enclosures, etc. This person should be able to work from the schematics phase all the way through final released PCBA. This person should have experience with interconnection boards, basic boards with minor circuitry and connector cables. A semiconductor background is ideal but other areas which would be acceptable are aerospace, medical, Manufacturing equipment or the hard disk drive industry.
- Support electrical / electro-mechanical systems / subsystems, power distributions and embedded systems.
- Work engineering teams to design and modify custom OEM embedded system components.
- Experience in EE in the semiconductor, capital equipment or similar
- Mixed signal experience. (Analog and Digital)
- Strong in complex systems design - power distribution.
- Electrical circuit design and the ability to generate a schematic. Orcad is desired.
- Spice modeling a plus
- Industry standards are a plus - SEMI, NEC, NFPA79, UL, ect.