Technical Program Manager (5147r)
Campbell, CA | Contract
Technical Program Manager
Looking for a TPM to lead cross functional projects which will have a focus on the customer service NPI & Operations and the consumer experience spaces. This person should have hands on project and/or program managers skills with a deep technical knowledge and strong leadership abilities. The TPM will take business and functional requirements and define the system requirements, technical specs, UAT/Integration Test Plans, drive project schedules from early design through release. This person will work hand in hand with UI/US teams, SW device teams, apps SW development teams across the org.
• Work with Project Leads, Product Managers, UI/UX teams and TPMs to define/deliver complex features.
• Create, maintain and deliver project info to stakeholders.
• Ensure there is strong teamwork with multiple sides of the organization who all have different priorities.
• Effectively and efficiently lead the delivery of large and complex projects.
• Be forward thinking in regards to bottlenecks and ensure escalation management is provided all while balancing the business overall needs VS. technical constraints.
• Solid communication skills – written, verbal, presentation skills to top executives.
• Ability to ramp up quickly and learn new technologies without any lag time.
• Solid understanding and knowledge of service oriented architecture, product development and project/program management.
• Experience developing, managing and driving successful and on time completion of complex project milestones.
• Strong experiences in developing tech solutions which are directly related to consumer support and experience.
• Experience working in a highly cross functional project where communication with multiple groups is a must have.
• Experience in consumer device SW, Messenger/Messenger bots are a plus.
• Experience in customer service or consumer experience is a big plus – UX/CX
• Lean and/or Agile process experience as it relates to TPM