Technical Project Manager – Computer Vision/Machine Learning/Optics (5054r)
Menlo Park, CA | Contract
Technical Project Manager – Computer Vision/Machine Learning/Optics
The team will apply DARPA style developments in breakthrough technologies. This project will involve complex and advanced optics, image/audio processing, computer vision/machine learning.
• Collect both systems and business requirements from external and internal customers.
• Write specs, drive project schedules from design all the way to release, manage product launch and the prep of external facing events if needed.
• Make tradeoffs to improve time-to-market, communicate goals clearly, roles, responsibilities and desired outcomes.
• Coordinate design and implementation efforts between internal teams and outside merchants/vendors.
• Anticipate issues, provide the escalation management, balance business needs vs tech constraints.
• Assist TPL through basic administrative tasks.
• Strong technical experience/background in computer vision, machine learning, and/or optics.
• Years of experience in program management.
• Strong coding experience in C and/or C++.
• Solid experience managing HW efforts specifically in imaging/optics.
• Solid experience managing SW efforts specifically in image processing, audio processing and/or computer vision.
• Experience and ability to work in a fast paced start up like environment with little structure.
• Masters or Bachelors in CS or EE and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in commercialization and delivery of consumer electronics.