Test Engineer - SDK (5096r)
Sunnyvale, CA | Contract
Test Engineer - SDK
Looking for a Sr. or Lead Test Engineer focusing on SDK to validate the SW Development Kits. They will primarily focus on converting manual test cases to an automated system. They will also conduct exploratory tests by creating games/apps which utilize supported game engines.
• Create sample applications and experiences using internal SDK to provide end user testing of API’s / libraries with applicable game engines / native language).
• Ability write code in a clear, concise, maintainable way that allows code to be reusable. This will be leveraging test driven principles to develop solid test scripts.
• Develop, test and run both manual/automated tests daily. This will ensure complete test coverage of all requirements.
• QA / Automation testing
• Strong development in C++ or C# (In a production environment)
• Strong understanding of test fundamentals, defect tracking tools, test management tools
• Prior experience analyzing reqs, test plans/execution and automated testing/reporting
• Game engine experience – Unreal, Unity, etc.
• Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
• Solid experience developing custom apps and mobile SW
• Solid testing of SDK, API and apps on embedded devices
• Ability to write scripts in one or more of the following - Python, Shell, PowerShell