Windows Driver Developer - Driver and OS Development (5146)
San Jose , CA | Contract
Windows Driver Developer - Driver and OS development
Involved in the design and implementation of enhancements to Windows OS to support proprietary hypervisor. Hypervisor runs Windows as a guest OS.
Extend the Windows platform to interface with Graphics, TPM and other platform resources compatible with the latest virtualization hardware assist technologies from Intel/ARM.
• 8 years of experience required.
• Windows drivers (using VisualStudio) and using tools like kgdb and windbg for debugging such drivers.
• Proficiency in Windows Internals, C programming
• Graphics experience. Dealing with Windows in graphics sub systems, interfacing with graphics card.
• Knowledge of Linux internals, low level firmware, security concepts
• Experience with user-oriented product design processes