Wireless Test Engineer - Test Execution (5125r)
Hawthorne, CA | Contract
Wireless Test Engineer - Test execution
Testing network protocol stack on an embedded platform. Proprietary technologies similar to 3G/4G protocols. Create test jig and test for power, usability, performance, etc.
• Create test plans, templates and strategies for multiple test flows – unit tests, functional tests, hardware in/out of loop tests.
• Execute functional testing, system testing, regression and performance testing.
• 3+ years of experience testing cellular 3G/4G or WiFi or similar protocol stacks.
• Demonstrable experience in creating test plans and setting up test beds.
• Expertise in utilizing common test tools and network equipment, including packet load modules, network emulators, etc.
• Demonstrable experience in script development for test automation.
• C/C++ and Python are a plus