San Jose, CA 95131 | Contract
Looking for a solid OpenStack Developer to deploy and test an OpenStack Cloud environment.
- Primary responsibility will be implementing OpenStack but the person may also deploy & test OpenStack cloud.
- Troubleshooting issues & provide solutions.
- Contributes towards deployment & admin repositories by creating Shell scrips, Python scripts, etc.
- Consistently contribute to reviews & documentation.
- Design/implement/customize OpenStack features while fixing defects and providing improvements where needed in Python.
- Feature & functionality testing of the SDN controller/vRouter.
- Verification of a variety of quota enforcement, testing of high availability load balancing and security features of OpenStack, SDN controller
- Benchmarking the VNFs, benchmarking the vRouter.
- Verify service chaining functionality.
- Sold understanding of OpenStack or AWS clouds, DevOps
- SOAP & RESTful web service implementation
- Python WSGI server experience/understanding
- Programming skills in Python - Django
- Linux, UNIX OS and Unix Shell scripting.
- Container technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
- Distributed system protocols – LDAP, AMQP, RPC, DNS
- Security protocols – SRP, Kerberos, NTLM, OAuth2/Open ID Connect, SAML
- Understanding of networking concepts.
- Cisco, Juniper Router/Switch configurations.