Manual Testers - HW Peripherals
DOE Mountain View, CA 94043 | Contract
Looking for a solid manual tester who has experience testing prototype HW. This person should have experience running Linux commands and testing & troubleshooting peripherals.
- 3+ years of experience with manual/black box testing on HW.
- Experience running Linux command scripts. The ability to read command scripts and modify small errors in them is a plus - Python is preferred but Shell is acceptable as back up.
- Solid troubleshooting experience on both HW as well as command scripts.
- Experience with peripherals is a must have – Cameras, Speakers, Monitors, USB Hubs, etc.
- Experience working with HW Devices – Set-Top-Box (STB), Cameras, Home Automation HW, etc.