Manufacturing Test Engineer
DOE Sunnyvale, CA 94085 | Contract
The individual chosen for this position will be a member of an manufacturing test engineering team responsible for Designing and Implementing, as well as sustaining, RF and DC Test Racks. This individual will be responsible for developing and Integrating New RF Test Systems using LabView programing language as his primary tool. Also, will be improving current RF Test Systems Hardware, Software and Monitoring System Performance to guarantee Accuracy and Repeatability. The successful candidate will be an effective problem solver, proactive process owner and insightful test program developer.
- Define the manufacturing test solution that will be used in production
• Write the manufacturing test plan and support/develop/automate RF test code
• Be responsible for all aspects of the test process, including data generation, reporting, and issue identification/resolution
• Evaluate the test instrumentation to be used in production test
• Lead and/or participate in cross-functional teams to support engineering test projects
• Identify and recommend creative ways to leverage and/or enhance existing practices.
- Advanced RF knowledge – you should have a deep understanding of MER and EVM, S-parameters, power measurements and other key measurement
• RF board level and system level testing methodology
• Understand the impact that test connectors and cables have on measurements.
• Instrumentation experience with oscilloscope, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, power meters, frequency counter, vector network analyzers.
• Self-motivated, willing to manage day-to-day tasks with minimal direct supervision.
• Experience working with TestStand and Labview
• Must be able to work well with others