Manufacturing Test Station Developer – Manufacturing Test/NPI Engineer
DOE Cupertino, CA 95014 | Contract
Design, Develop, Maintain test infrastructure designed for testing High and Low speed interfaces. Responsibilities will include working closely with system EE, architecture, firmware, operations, test and logistics groups.
Requires understanding of the software development realm and how it applies to hardware testing via high speed interconnects.
Candidate will own Test station development, Test coverage and also assist in hardware debug and bring up on existing projects, including deep dives into ongoing issues of existing devices. Frequent interactions with CM/Vendors.
- Previous experience in manufacturing test development, diagnostics, or NPI engineering.
- Strong programming in C, C++ or ObjectiveC
- Understanding of EE concepts. (i.e. read schematics, hw architectures, debug interfaces, etc.)
- Experience developing critical frameworks and/or API’s for multi user deployment scenarios.
- Experience with high speed interfaces such as USB, PCIe, etc. Prior experience with USB interconnects highly desired.
- Scripting experience (Python, Perl, shell, etc)
- Microcontroller experience (PIC, ARM, 8051, etc). For programming of control software in test stations.
- Prior experience in PCB board debug and bring-up as related to firmware and device software interface.
- Experience in Design for Manufacturability (DFM), and Design for Test (DFT) and statistical tolerance analysis techniques.
- Software/firmware development experience on high speed protocols