Python Test Software Framework Developer
Cupertino, CA 95014 | Contract
This will involve developing and debugging a hardware test framework and tests, primarily in Python and Web based code and working closely with cross-functional hardware and software teams.
- At least 2-3 years of object oriented Python application development experience. (Django and pandas are a plus)
- Solid understanding of test automation and execution
- Some exposure to web design (RESTful architectures), utilizing technologies like JQuery and Bootstrap
- Bash and shell scripting - basic Unix command line scripting
- Database design concepts (MySQL).
- Event driven architecture (Rabbit MQ).
- Comfortable with software configuration management systems.