DOE San Jose, CA 95134 | Contract
Looking for a Solutions Architect with a solid background in networking to assist in implementations, product demos, POC’s, Pre-Sales, etc. This person should be experienced in TCP/IP, Routing & Switching, Security and Linux in service provider & enterprise data centers.
- Certifications in one or more of the following - CCIE (Routing & Switching ), CCIE (Datacenter certification), or similar.
- Extensive experience working with network, security and/or web tech
- Solid Linux networking knowledge including troubleshooting
- Configuration & troubleshooting with Cisco Nexus 9000, 6000, 5000, 7000 devices
- Understanding of SDN tech – solutions, product offerings, etc.
- Coordinate and implement POCs and product installs by thoroughly understanding & documenting the customer’s requirements in advance
- Provide intricate designs & systems engineering configurations
- Create technical BOMs (Bill of Materials) in order to create quotes, architectures and proposals Technical Bill of Materials Deliver Technical Bill of Materials to create quotations, architectures and proposals for customers/prospects
- Solid experience with configuration of SW & HW including the following - Systems, servers, switches, Firewalls, routers [Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto firewalls, etc].