Storage Firmware Engineer
DOE San Jose, CA 95134 | Contract
The Contractor will develop, test, triage, debug and deliver code related to NVMe and Host Interface Test in support of near and long term products
- Firmware that supports NVMe and Admin commands
- Firmware that supports Host I/O path
- Firmware that supports error handling
- Firmware that supports Host interface testing
- Very strong embedded systems / firmware experience
- Accomplished with bare metal FW development
- Strong design, development, debug, and unit testing skills
- Excellent "C" skills
- Previous experience with firmware for SSDs or hard drives
- Comfortable debugging HW with analyzers, scopes, etc. as needed.
- Direct experience with NVME controller firmware would be ideal but not required.